Chapel of the Holy Trinity - Švarec
In the town of Švařec by the road to Brťoví we can admire the Chapel of the Holy Trinity, which was built by devout miners as a typical example of a folk architecture. The brick building is followed by a wooden bar and a wooden turret, which is covered with shingles. The first church service is mentioned here as early as in 1596. Up to 17 processions met here for famous pilgrimages. The chapel underwent a major overhaul in 1857. Its oldest depiction from 1798 was published in the literal collection named "Moravian Views" written by Jan Nepomuk the Count of Mitrov.
Source – Jan Večeřa