Covered Wooden Footbridge - Švarec
The wooden footbridge of Švařec that connects the banks of Svratka at its 106.5 kilometer is covered with an amazing shingle roof dating from 1873. The material for the construction was also donated by Count Vladimír Mitrovský of Rožínka. The bridge is 22 meters long and 2 meters wide. Repairs took place in 1982 and 2005-2006.
Source - Mapy.cz
Údolí Svratky a.s.
(+420) 566 566 566