Mining Pit Na Barytě
The pit with a small pile in front of the estuary was excavated during exploration work during the First World War in 1917. The pit was originally just 7 metrs long but during the next source survey in the 1960s it was extended to 69 m. The mouth of the pit is closed by bar and lies about 250 m southeast of the bridge over the Svratka in Borovec. The entrance is just above the river. The designation "Na Barytě" was used by local miners first in 1917. As a "Stollen an der Schwarza gegen Stiepanau" it was named by Burkart.
Source - muzeum.mineral.cz